RTX stands for Ray Tracing in Minecraft. Fine, you want to enable ray tracing in this game. So, you need to know what it does. It is nothing but a technique that generates 2D graphics. Its algorithm affects the screen by tracing lines. This is completely a method of throwing lights technically that enables you to experience the game with 3D graphics. In this article, we guide you on how to enable RTX in Minecraft.
Table of Contents
How to Enable RTX
RTX is a set of computer algorithms that figures out how lightning works on screen and make the game more realistic.
This technology supports some games, especially Minecraft. Now the question is how to enable RTX. Don’t worry. We are giving you the proper directions to set it up.
How to Turn on RTX
Okay, you are going to know how to turn on RTX. But before doing it, you should have a clear knowledge what are the requirements to enable it.
To help you properly, we are providing the requirements too. Otherwise, you might be confused if you are unable to enable it due to any limitations. Hopefully, you will be able to turn this on without any difficulties.
Minimum System Requirements
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Storage: 2 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i-5 or better or equivalent
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
How to Turn RTX on
You have already come to know the requirements. Don’t lose your patience. We are showing how to turn RTX step by step. Read the full guidelines to know the proper method. Now, let me show you how to turn it on:
- First of all, you need to open the Microsoft store on Windows 10.
- Then, you have to search for the Minecraft game and purchase it.
- Now, you can install it on your PC.
- Click the play button and launch Minecraft.
- Find the Main Menu and tap on Market Place.
- Then, you have to click on the icon portrayed as a magnifying glass.
- Type RTX and click on the Enter
- You have to choose an official RTX pack by Nvidia. Then, install it.
- Now, you need to return back to the Main Menu. Then, click on Play.
- Hereafter, you have to select the option “Create New” and choose an RTX World Template.
- Press the ESC button and go to the Settings and then Video.
- Finally, scroll down to be sure RTX is enabled.
- Yep, it’s all done.
Also, read about An Easy Guide | How to Watch Gintama Series in order [without Fillers].
How to Enable RTX on Minecraft
We already have shown step by step how to enable RTX on Minecraft. Follow the guidelines we have provided above. Most of the game lovers who know about the RTX are fond of it.
Undoubtedly, it’s a new blessing for Minecraft players because it will give you a taste of reality in a virtual game.
Also, read about How to Join 2b2t Step by Step Complete of Guide .
Ray Tracing is a wonderful lightning technology that will help you experience 3D graphics in Minecraft. There are hundreds of thousands of Minecraft players across the world.
Surely, they will love to play it more realistically. It’s very simple to enable RTX in this game. It is as simple as downloading and installing a new Minecraft version.
Also, read about How to Change Tick Speed in Minecraft.
The FAQs about RTX
How do you tune on and enable RTX and details describe in our article? But if you have faced any general query, then we mention that’s all. Before enable you should read carefully and enjoy 3D it.
What is RTX on Minecraft?
Minecraft RTX is an official patch for adding real-time DXR developed by Nvidia for ray-tracing to windows 10.
What does RTX mean?
RTX stands for RAY TRACING TEXEL EXTREME and is also variant under GeForce. The RTX cards were designed for real-time ray tracing.
What can run Minecraft RTX?
- If you can run the Minecraft RTX, then you need a solid GPU that supports RTX.
- Please follow the step to budget
- With Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent processor
- An Nvidia 2060 or Better will be greater
- Required 8 GB RAM
- 10GB of Storage
- Windows 10 and 64bit version
Is an Nvidia 2060 good for Minecraft RTX
Yes, It the best and good performance to Nvidia 2060 for Minecraft RTX.
Is RTX Minecraft free for devices?
Yes, you will get Ray tracing free and include many features in the Minecraft for windows 10 game.