When you are a developer, you may hear about Steam. It’s an amazing platform where you can sell your games. Selling games is one of the best ways of a large amount of income for the developers. Do you wanna sell games on Steam? In this article, I will show you the complete procedure of How to Sell Steam Games.
Table of Contents
How to Sell Steam Games
Are you looking for a way of how to sell Steam games? Don’t worry. We are here to give you the proper guidelines. Steam is such a platform that gives a standard amount of money in exchange for your own made games.
Finally, you are going to find a marketplace where you are able to market the games you developed.
The process might be a little bit intimidating. But there is nothing to get scared about it. In this article, we will show you the process in a brief so that you can easily grasp it.
How to Sell Your Steam Games
Okay, as you have developed a game on Steam and want to sell it, you have to follow the guidelines given below:
- First of all, you need to register your interest. Then this platform will send digital paperwork. You have to read it thoroughly and then sign it.
- Then you have to pay the application deposit. How can you make the payment? No worry! You can make it through a bank account. Your sales will be processed through this account.
- Now, you need to complete the paperwork sent to you. Be sure you have to do it both with the tax authorities and bank account. This is how your identity will be verified as well.
- Now, you will get permission to get access to Steamworks. What is it? It is a set of tools that will let you publish the games. With these tools, you can upload the builds, configure features, and stream live demos.
- Then, you have to start a test run. Steam will check out all the facts regarding your game. It will check whether the game configuration is correct or not. However, it will take several days (1-5 days).
- Finally, everything is done. The game distribution begins.
Also, read about How to Connect Xbox 360 Controller to PC without Receiver.
How to Sell Steam Games on g2a
G2a has an integration API. You can run an online store of your own. But you can sell the games on g2a too. However, I am gonna show you how to sell Steam games on g2a. You can sell your games both on your online store and g2a store as well.
First of all, it requires seller verification because this marketplace mostly cares about your privacy and safety. As you are going to create an offer, you need to fill up the seller verification form.
After completing the verification, you will see the notification that you are allowed to sell your product.
Secondly, it’s your time to create an offer. So, you need to pick an item name. Give the correct name of your game. Your code might be a steam gift or a key.
You have to pay proper attention to it. Besides, you have to pick up the correct regions for your product. It may be global or for specific countries.
Then, you need to include each key in a different line. Apart from this, you can include a CSV or a TXT file that contains the keys.
You have to be sure that the codes are valid and unused. Now, you should determine the price. The buyers will see the amount including the developer fee. Finally, you need to choose visibility and offer status.
Also, read about How to Join 2b2t Step by Step Complete of Guide .
Steam is a nice platform for developers. As a developer, you can sell your developed games on this marketplace at a standard price.
This platform is popular across the world. I recommend you sell your games on Steam for much reliability and standard income through selling games.
Related: How to Repair Power Armor Fallout 4 Best Ideas in 2021.
FAQs About how to sell Steam games
In this article, we will be shown you the process in a brief so that you can easily grasp it. But if you face any problem, then follow our FAQ section.
Where Can I sell safely steam games?
Gameflip is the best way to sell instant and safely your sell steam games.
How much do steam games price?
It is a different price but almost requires a fee of just $100
Is it a legit Steam account?
Yes, It is the legit steam account where you can sell your steam games.
Is it free to use?
Steam itself is free to use and free to download.